Thursday 10 July 2008

Will it never end?

Well, here we are on 10 July and for the first time in, what seems like days, there is some sunshine. The forecast for the day is quite good as well, but rain again tomorrow.

I have not been on the Brompton this week, because of the weather, which is a real shame as I was beginning to really enjoy being out in the open at the start and end of my day. I saw some great birdlife last week too, particularly on the ride to the station in the morning. Green Woodpecker and a Kestral in the same week. Surely that is what life is all about!

Work has been really tough these last few weeks, I never seem to be able to get away on time and, not unreasonably, I think Martin is beginning to get a little hacked off with me always being late home. I am hopeful that things will calm down soon, but that may be wishful thinking.

Oh well, I guess I will just have to do what I can to keep it all together.

No comments: