Tuesday 1 July 2008

What happened to June?

Well June went by without me even noticing.

I really must get into the habit of keeping up to date with this or there is little point.

Work was hectic again today, I sometimes wonder if my brain is actually coping, then I realise that it is not! I also wonder if I am speaking a different language from everyone else. I told some of the guys on the Project Team that I would not be available to help them tomorrow and must spend the day going through MY work, which they were fine about. But before I left their room one of them said he was going to ask me for some assistance tomorrow - I obviously don't speak clearly enough - I had to make the point again that I was NOT going to be available for them tomorrow, and again was being asked for help tomorrow, only to be told that they want to show me how to use an E-room that we were told earlier in the day would not be available tomorrow - I GIVE UP!!!!

Lovely day today though, the weather was amazing and it was a delight to cycle home.
Back soon I hope.

No comments: