Tuesday 15 July 2014

Vamp til Ready

My Better Half is a member of a 'Boy Band', honestly he is!

For as long as I have known him, and we have been together for about 22 years now, he and some if his friends have been in a Cabaret group. When they started it was called 'Songs Familiar' and was a mixed group of men and women, but over the years the women dropped out, generally as they started families, so it became an all male group; now called 'Vamp til Ready'.

I have a slight involvement, as both Groupie and official Costumier. This scrapbook page records the last set of costumes I made for a new member of the group, nicknamed 'News Reader Vamp'.


As this is a more recent page, I do have a fairly good idea of the supplies I used. Most of these were from the Maggie Holmes for Crate Paper. I love the Maggie Holmes designs and have papers from all three of her collections in my stash.

For more information about Vamp til Ready, have a look at their website.



No comments: