Sunday 18 July 2010

My Favourite Things - Part One

I have been thinking, which is always a bit of a worry, but this time I have been thinking about what my favourite things are. 

As I was sipping a wonderful cup of coffee this morning, I was asking myself what my favourite things might be and realised that one of them was in my hand at that moment, the cup that held my coffee. 

















It was a gift to me from a dear friend who clearly understood me well. The note around the saucer had me in stitches, it is so apt and at the time we had three cats, which managed to occupy most of the bed, without the need for any further balls of fluff!

 





























The cup holds a secret, although it is not very secret really when you think about it as it has already appeared on one of these photos, but I like to think of it as a secret anyway, its just more fun that way. So what is the secret:

















That and the fact that it is huge, and holds an enormous amount of coffee, which for those of us who love our coffee, is a real bonus.

So what are my other favourite things? Well that would be telling, and I'm not doing that yet! But you can tell me what your favourite things are if you want.

No comments: